LifeTime Supporter
May 2, 2011
Long Grove, IL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Just a heads up for anyone who may need a new front trim ring for an old American Sanitary pool light. I broke off the retaing tab on mine and looked all over the place for a replacement but couldn't find anything that matched the number on the old trim. While searching around I found that it appears Hayward purchased (or at least is manufacturing) the old AS pool lights and the part number for the trim ring is SP-502-MA which cross references to SPX0502A or SPX502A.

Anyway......the part is really expensive (110.00-160.00) online BUT, there is a seller on eBay that, as of today, is offering brand new trims for 27.00 OBO each with free shipping. I just bought two and they are the real deal.

So, if anyone needs a replacement trim search eBay for SPX502A and you should come up with the correct link if the following doesn't work.

New Hayward SPX502A Front Rim Chrome Polished Brass Free SHIP 8 27 15 | eBay

Regards,

Jay

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.