Super noisy pool motor affecting maintenance.

Hello, folks,

Lately, I've been experiencing issues with the pool motor, as it has been running extremely loud. It's almost an plane blade propeller, making that whirring sound, and it feels as though any day now, I'll wake up to find that the pump flew away. It's also affected the manner in which I'm trying to SLAM the pool, as I've been adding chlorine, but I see little to no change. I'll turn the motor on, and it seems as though it's running, but there's little to no change when I try to clean it. I read a previous thread about pool motors, which was posted over three years ago; but I'm posting this here to see if these two issues (noisy motor, and pool maintenance) are co-related. Thanks in advance.

but I'm posting this here to see if these two issues (noisy motor, and pool maintenance) are co-related.
Not usually unless the pump is not pumping water at all. Can you feel water coming out of the returns?

Post a set of full test results. More than likely your SLAM has not kept the FC at sufficient levels. How often are you testing and have you run a OCLT?

Not usually unless the pump is not pumping water at all. Can you feel water coming out of the returns?

Post a set of full test results. More than likely your SLAM has not kept the FC at sufficient levels. How often are you testing and have you run a OCLT?

It is pumping water. I tried to clean the pump per the instructions that were offered on this site. So I can still be able to SLAM the pool in spite of the noisy pump motor? What could be the issue with the motor?