Hayward Colorlogic in ground pool lights

Re: Colorlogic LED light repair??

I have 2 Hayward colorlogic LED lights in my in ground pool, both lights have burnt out or stopped working, I believe they are model LPS CUS 11100, I have had them for about 5-6 years, on the program card the date is 2006, I believe I had them installed in 2007 they are attached to a 100' cord that goes under the cement pool deck and into the pool house. Are they serviceable, can I replace the LED light with out removing the 100' cord, we have tried to remove the cord but it has weathers and has swollen and will not pull through the conduit it is through underground, it is tearing and stuck, is there any way to change these lights, can I cut them and splice them or somehow use a different light, I love the colour these lights produce please need advice to get them working again.

Hello and welcome to TFP! :wave: Sorry to hear abut your light troubles, and that it took us a while to respond to your question. Not a lot of folks on-line recently who may have the same lights as you. I did find THIS VIDEO though, so perhaps it will help give you some answers. Very nice to have you with us at TFP!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.