Pool uprights not level.

All ground is going to be disturbed to install a pool level. That is bs. You don't build up the ground to install a pool. Always dig to the lowest spot so the ground is firm and compact.

Yes granted not all the uprights will be 'perfectly' level but thr bubble when plumbing them up should always be with in the lines.

As for it being with in one inch of level. This is meaning from one side to the other. Not that the upright can be with in an inch of plumb. Just that the ground 'could' have a slope of up to one inch and the pool still be with in the tolerance of being structurally safe.

As long as it is better than it was to begin with and safer from collapse. Be sure to get that in writing that they are coming back in the fall to re do it. Make sure it outlines exactly what they intend to do and replace including liner type and other miscellaneous things so nothing is overlooked when they come to do it.

I will do that. I did speak with the manager and he was supposed to send me a service ticket with the info, but did not yet. It is a lot better.

We will be switching from Bacquacil to the BBB method when we get the new liner, so I am sure I will be on here asking a ton of questions. Thanks again for having my back on here. You guys r awesome.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Start reading the ABC'S of Pool Water Chemistry now along with the other articles in pool school so next year, you'll have a good grasp of what needs done to care for the pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.