Doheny's Discovery, S200, Active20, Triton owners club

According to Marina, the 2018 S200 and S300 both come with two snap in filters (ultra-fine & spring). The 2018 S300i comes with a rough pre-filter and snap in ultra-fine.
I just ordered an A30 (S300) from Marina. They confirmed it is the 2018 model. Per my request they are going to switch out the filters for me so I will get the rough pre-filter and snap in ultra fine like the S300i.

No difference in cost. I didn’t ask, but I assume they will do the same thing if you order an S200/A20.

FYI – they are currently out of stock on the S300 (that’s why I ordered an A30). Restock is expected May 1.

Wow— I need to start “rum running” products to Australia & Canada..

I'm wondering if the power supply is 100-240V, 50-60 Hz like many DC power adapters. Maybe thebombardier can take a look at one :)

Haven't decided if I would be willing to abandon warranty protection, but it's a big saving if it worked out!

Just ordered a s300i from Marina. I didn't think to ask if it was a 2018 with the swivel cord -- I guess I will find out when it it delivered tomorrow! Thanks, TFP members for always having the answers to my questions (like what robot to get) when I have them!

Just ordered a s300i from Marina. I didn't think to ask if it was a 2018 with the swivel cord -- I guess I will find out when it it delivered tomorrow! Thanks, TFP members for always having the answers to my questions (like what robot to get) when I have them!

You will love it. Don’t worry, if it were a leftover 2017 model, I’m sure she would have told you.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
My S200 was "launched" in the pool for the first time today. I'm impressed by the speed and the cleaning ability. The hardware seems pretty robust as well.

So far I love it and the kids think the robot is the coolest. Emptying the filter basket for the first time was eye opening, I didn't realize how much junk this unit would pick up. I'm happy to have reduced the load on my pool filtration system.

I saw some references to rebates for the dolphin rebates usually happening around now, is there a standard month they start their rebates and would they be applicable to Marina? Going to be finished with our remodel this weekend and will hold out a little if I can save some money.

Dohenys Pool has that model as a private label product. It only available from them.
Oh, thank you, Chief! Ive been looking at the M400/500 and similar models. Ive been watching for rebates, but haven't seen any. Margaret pointed me to this forum, saying you all will be the first to know when rebates or sales are announced. [emoji16]

Im in the process of entering my newbie pool info in my sig, just need to find all the pool specs. [emoji6]

I saw some references to rebates for the dolphin rebates usually happening around now, is there a standard month they start their rebates and would they be applicable to Marina? Going to be finished with our remodel this weekend and will hold out a little if I can save some money.
The way Margaret explained it to me, is that the rebates come from the manufacturer. We would send receipts to the manufacturer to be receive a rebate check. Or, thats how i understood.

I get that part of it, but usually rebates exclude certain retailers so I wanted to confirm whether waiting will effect the end cost if shopping at Marina. Sounds like what you were told would infer that the rebates are applicable if you buy from Marina.

Rebates may or may not apply. According to Maytronics they will be comparing the purchaser’s address and the retailer’s. The rebates are only supposed to apply for purchases made at a “local brick and mortar retailer”. However, there were some who did receive rebates on out-of-state purchases last year. So I guess that’s a definite maybe. Just don’t count on a rebate.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.