Help... Need new liner for a Johnny Weissmuller Pool

May 30, 2015
oceanside, ny
I need a new liner for a Johnny Weismuller above ground pool
Pool size (I thought) 18 x 12 x 52h.
Pool measurments: 18' 5" x 12' 4" wall to wall.
Picture are attached.

• Where can I get a liner for this pool ASAP?
  • Do I need a specifice bead for the liner?
  • What size am I asking for?

Thanks You,

Michael
(Long Island)

Attachments

• 20160610_084447.jpg
    20160610_084447.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 20160610_084547.jpg
    20160610_084547.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 58
  • 20160610_085127.jpg
    20160610_085127.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 20160610_084657.jpg
    20160610_084657.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 59
http://www.inyopools.com/info_swimming_pool_liners.aspx
Inyopools ~ who I believe has a partnership here or discount program in place ~ I am not sure, because I can't find the details this morning (only on the second cup of coffee) may have something for you.

This site here specifically addresses the JW Liner replacement:
Esther Williams Pool Liners, Johnny Weismuller Pool Liners - Poolstore.com
Esther Williams Pool Liners
and Johnny Weismuller Pool Liners

Esther Williams and Johnny Weismuller pools were made by the Delair Group. These pools take a special bead which is different from the standard bead on most replacement swimming pool liners. The bead is slightly thicker and has a rounded top. There are many internet sellers who say their liners are made for an Esther Williams pool, but they usually come with a standard bead. If you want to choose a liner with an Esther Williams type of bead, Poolstore.com will provide you with a replacement pool liner WITH an Esther Willliams bead on it. Don't be fooled by internet sites that claim their liners have an Esther Williams bead. If you are in doubt, call us at PoolStore.com at 1-800-918-7665 with any questions you may have.

We can make Johnny Weismuller or Esther Williams pool liners with a hopper deep end. We also offer Esther Williams Carousel, Decagon and Octagon pool liners, Esther Williams in ground pool liners, rectangular, odd shaped Esther Williams pool liners and more! If you need a replacement liner for your Esther Williams, Johnny Weismuller, or Symphony Series pool, we can have it made for you. A pool cove, whether it is a pre-made pool cove or built of sand, is recommended by us and required by most of our manufacturers. We encourage you to measure your pool. If you don't see your size listed, please call us with your exact measurements to ensure a great fit. Please call for details 1 (800) 918-7665.

You will find a nice variety of patterns of replacement pool liners for your Esther Williams or Johnny Weismuller pool. You can be assured of a proper fit when the pool liner you order comes with the Esther Williams bead type.

Likely someone here has that type of pool and needed a liner for it ~ hopefully they will pop in and share their experiences. What I found was just with a quick google.

Good Luck!

From the pic it looks like a beaded liner. Also don't measure the wall height from inside the pool. You want to measure it on the outside from the base where it meets the ground up to thr top where it meets the top rail. That determines what liner depth you need to order. As mentioned, definitely email some pics to Inyopools.com as they are very helpful at figuring out what you will need there.

The relationship with INYO pools is this.....

Over the years, they have seemed to us as a dependable, no nonsense supplier of pool parts. They seem to know their stuff and stock a lot of parts, particularly AG parts.

Because we give them the "thumbs up", they offer some cash discounts to those members who become supporters of TFP.

So far, it has been a win-win-win and we hope it continues.

Thanks Everyone...
I will make some calls tomorrow.

Also don't measure the wall height from inside the pool.
You want to measure it on the outside from the base where it meets the ground up to thr top where it meets the top rail.

I can not get to the outside of the liner as it is behind the aluminum frame, The aluminum frame extends partially underground.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.