Is this a passable filter system for a 27' round?

Just so you know, the steel wall for that pool is probably 500 pounds by itself.. They should be able to load in the truck..

I am using my phone so please excuse any spelling errors and short response. :)
Just so you know, the steel wall for that pool is probably 500 pounds by itself.. They should be able to load in the truck..

I am using my phone so please excuse any spelling errors and short response. :)

You were totally right, if that wall is any less than 4-500lbs I'll go out there & eat it lol

The liner was pretty darned heavy too, but the frame boxes were easily lifted by me & my dad. But if I'd have had it brought here (near me, no way they could get a semi here) there's no way I could've loaded it on my Titan. I'm glad they used a forklift! It was everything we could do to just slide the wall off the truck into my building. There was no lifting it with only 2 ppl (my DH has a spinal cord injury, I don't like for him to lift a fork).

So my Diy project now includes me recruiting enough ppl to help me get the wall to the site & into the bottom rail. Now that I'm completely disillusioned of the notion that I just need someone to stand there and hold up the wall while I put it in the bottom rail.

So I believe I'm satisfied with the company that sold my pool, my only complaint other than non-communication is that they sent me a gray skimmer for my beige pool. It's going to be ugly, but I can't see buying a new one when that one is brand new. But idk if I can stand the looks of it lol

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.