K-2006 or TF-100

Captain 776

Bronze Supporter
May 2, 2016
Thailand
I was under the impression the K-2006 was the kit to have but I also see some of the more experienced guys say they use the TF-100
Can I get some feedback on which one will serve me best?

Thanks,

Captain

I will check who stocks TF-100 in USA IF MY POOL STORE CAN't locate one in Bangkok. I can always have it delivered to my brother in WA and have him send to me.
I do that frequently, I have not lived in America for 10 yrs

Captain

Like many of us "Internationals' getting the right test kit from the US is difficult. Needless to say I think you'll find it near on impossible to get either the TF-100 or K-2006 in Thailand. I would definitely recommend getting your brother to send you one but might be worth checking the Thai customs rules beforehand.

Pin is correct, I find Thai customs to be pretty easy. I have been through Bangkok airport countless times and usually have some type of food every time, never a problem, even when I brought my dog from China, it took 30 minutes in Bangkok to get him cleared and no quarantine, but get caught with ONE marijuana seed and you will do 10 yrs in the Bangkok Hilton.......a please you never want to see the inside of.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.