Inexpensive LED Options

Alex_H

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 21, 2015
Hollywood, FL
My pool has 3 lights (two in main pool, 1 in Spa) and the lights burnt out. Now that we're back in the pool, I'm going to open it up and verify the type of bulb. I'd like to install one of the Color LEDs, but they look to be a fortune. I assume that it's the electronics and multiple color LEDs. Can anyone recommend a simple brand (single color would be fine) of pool LEDs that might not cost a fortune since I need 3 bulbs?

Light Show is below SWCG on my list of upgrades.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll plan on $120 or so to replace the bulbs with regular bulbs for now, and keep saving for the SWG. I can switch to LEDs in 1-2 years, since it'll be a $1200 upgrade.

I had planned to do it when initial bulbs died (pool company wanted thousands to do LEDs from day one). But now I want SWG, it was too new and untested for my tastes when I started my pool. Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.