Kershaw, South Carolina
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Trying to understand how this pro remote works with my M500

I'm trying to change the "automatic parameters" on my cleaner, turn cleaner on, turn on remote, then hit the Automatic/manual button to go to auto features.. So I set the top at the middle, set the delay at no delay, then I go to the cleaning function area and pick one, but that section just keeps blinking like I'm not hitting the set button.
Sometimes after hitting the set button in whatever parameter it will beep at me 3 times (I think 3), but never does for the last parameter... and when the bot is working I can not tell a difference in what its doing.. always seems to be cleaning in the default setting.

Am I missing a button push in there somewhere?

They really need to work on their manuals for completeness and clarity! ;-)

Agreed- manual is lacking a little bit :) I've had the same questions, and just haven't had the time to sit out there with it for a couple of hours to figure it all out. I'll sometimes use the arrow keys alone to select and move down to the next row vs. using the Select button, and sometimes I'll get the "beep" and sometimes I won't. Maybe this weekend!

Trying to understand how this pro remote works with my M500

I'm trying to change the "automatic parameters" on my cleaner, turn cleaner on, turn on remote, then hit the Automatic/manual button to go to auto features.. So I set the top at the middle, set the delay at no delay, then I go to the cleaning function area and pick one, but that section just keeps blinking like I'm not hitting the set button.
Sometimes after hitting the set button in whatever parameter it will beep at me 3 times (I think 3), but never does for the last parameter... and when the bot is working I can not tell a difference in what its doing.. always seems to be cleaning in the default setting.

Am I missing a button push in there somewhere?

They really need to work on their manuals for completeness and clarity! ;-)

ANy luck? Same questions all around from me, and agreed, the video and manual are worthless on this! Do I turn the unit on by the powersupply? can I turn on from the remote? after setting the automatic settings, do i hit something to 'start'? I cant seem to get anything to work.

ANy luck? Same questions all around from me, and agreed, the video and manual are worthless on this! Do I turn the unit on by the powersupply? can I turn on from the remote? after setting the automatic settings, do i hit something to 'start'? I cant seem to get anything to work.

NO! Don't get me wrong, I love the cleaner but I gave up on using the remote!! It doesn't seem to do anything so it just stays in its holder!

I put mine in the pool, plug the unit in, and hit the start/on button on the power unit and let it do its thing.. I never touch the remote anymore.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.