Programming Automation Equipment - AquaLink

Apr 25, 2016
San Diego, CA
Hello community. Great forum. I'm new to the site and pool ownership.

I've got a 16k gallon pool and spa with water features - powered by 3 Jandy JEP 2.0 variable speed pumps and I'm all Jandy on actuators, AquaLink Panel, iAqualink, SWG, AquaPalm, etc.

The system also has a Zodiac caretake in-floor system and we've just added a rooftop pool solar panel set a week or so ago.

Our pool guys recommended a startup individual who has flaked out and never come back to finish - half way through the automation setup. Everything remaining to-do looks to be AquaLink programming. While it seems straightforward, i'm not quite sure how to piece it all together with settings, speeds, schedule - in-floor, solar, filter, spa, etc.

Is there a good forum on here or programming / automation reference that would go beyond the basic equipment guidebook of setting options?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forum, and sorry you haven't gotten an answer.

These are typically the questions most of have difficulty with unless we own that piece. So, unfortunately we don't have a forum here for just this. We have some service folks here who answer some of these questions at times, and you may get an answer if you post some specific issues you're trying to resolve.

polamas,

Patrick is correct. the forum is excellent in many ways, but unique programming questions germane to your set-up is both prob something the forum will not answer for you and if someone did try to help you, it could go wrong in many ways and be worse off than when you started.

First, go back to your "pool guys" and get them to find you another person that will get it done. Have you done this? Have you pd them in full?

Next, go on line and contact the manufacturer of your pool equipment. They should have a list of qualified people that can help you. if your primary pool builder cannot help you, then they also need to be reported to the manufacturer as well, but they should be your first point of contact.

FInally, once you find someone, you need to be at the control box and learn how it works and also have the ability to include your preferences. Being at he this program session is not going to enable to make all immediate changes, but it will give you a feel for how it works and the ability to ask questions. From this pt forward, you are going to have to do a lot of reading and then start to understand how it works and make gradual changes until you become proficient w he software and how to navigate w in its parameters...

Good luck

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.