Kreepy Krauly Trouble

Danm

Sep 5, 2013
Out of ideas and need some help please. I have a Pentair Kreepy Krauly pool cleaner, that is the one with the boost pump. It is about 3 years old and worked great until now. It just keeps making right turns and stays in the deep end of the pool. What I have tried thus far is to make sure it is getting plenty of pressure from the boost pump, moved the little pressure outlet at the back of the unit from right to left and back again, and switched the front and back wheels. Nothing I have done is of any help. It just keeps making right turns and stays in the deep end of the pool. If anyone has any ideas what I might try, I would be very grateful.

I've never owned one - but I had a cleaner do turns and it was a wheel (flap thing) that was stuck- no idea how yours works but thought I'd throw it out there. (I know you said you changed the wheels)

Also I must be hungry, when I first saw your post I thought it said Krispy Kream ;)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.