Intex Deluxe Skimmer on a Summer Escapes 10' Quick Set Pool

TonyJr

Mar 28, 2016
Essex, UK
Hello,

Could anyone tell me if an Intex Deluxe Skimmer will fit, or can be modified to fit on the inflatable ring on a Summer Escapes Quick Set 10' pool? I am asking this as from looking at photos of the Intex Easy Set pools, the inflatable ring looks to be bigger on them (I am not sure if this is true though).

Kind Regards,

TonyJr

Welcome to TFP!

I don't know for sure, but I would bet a dollar that those pools are made in the same factory with a different name on the side. It looks like there is enough give in the pool and adjustment in the skimmer to make it fit fine.

No hammers or brute force required for this to fit - the adjustments on the arm made it clamp on pretty tight, and it works fine. It looks a bit out of place in this size of a pool though :rolleyes:.

All I need now is the proper Intex outlet adapter with a thread on it, which I have ordered. I don't think the Mrs will appreciate the pile of bricks that I currently have holding the outlet pipe at the correct angle for the vacuum to hold the adapter onto the useless Summer Escapes outlet strainer. If they were pink bricks on the other hand...

TonyJr

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.