PoolMath problem

jwvmn

Jul 15, 2013
Is anyone else having a problem with the PoolMath calculator or is it just me? I can't seem to get it to tell me how much muriatic acid to add to raise pH; the number just stays at 0. The washing soda and borax areas will update just fine, but the acid sections stay at 0. It's always worked fine in the past...:(

The Poolmath calculator seems to be working fine for me. I just tried it. Are you using the same link I showed? Some folks get side-tracked with an old calculator link that has since been closed.

Oh, and of course .....acid is used to "lower" pH. That may be why you don't see a number on the Baume row. :)

Haha... yeah, just a typo; I meant lower pH... this is just weird. I went to the calculator on my phone's browser and it worked as expected. I will try on my work computer tomorrow; maybe it's some weird glitch with my home laptop? In the meantime I can use my phone! Thanks so much for your quick reply!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.