Possbile Scale

So I neglected my pool this winter and now I am seeing hard white stains mostly on the bottom of the pool They are raised as when I run a pool net over them, it is rough and you can feel it get stuck on some of the larger ones.

I did add 3 lbs of ascorbic acid as well as 10 lbs of Suncoast Stop Stains. I can't tell that this had much change on the hard spots.

Can someone please confirm from pictures if this is indeed scale and the needed course of treatment. The first two images are from the bottom in the shallow/deep. The last photo you can see more clearly as it is a photo from the shallow swim out.

IMG_3780.jpgIMG_3783.jpgIMG_3785.jpg

Hello and welcome to TFP! :wave: Is it scale? Perhaps, although those are some unusual shapes to me, and the color a bit dark in one photo. It would be best if you could post a full set of water test results for us to best evaluate your situation. Could you post:
FC
CC
CYA
pH
TA
CH

We may have an additional question or two once we receive those results.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.