31% Muriatic Acid gone from shelves?

tetlee

May 11, 2015
Tempe/Az
Hey,

I live in the Phoenix area and used to be able to get 31% Muriatic Acid from Lowes/HD for about $13.
This changed in the past few months and they seem to all be stocking 14% for $10.

Has it gone from everywhere or am I just being unlucky?

Thanks

Sometimes it's in the contractor area of the store because the 20 Baume stuff is considered "contractor grade" MA. Check there. It's available here in Tucson hardware stores. I get my acid from a local pool shop here in town (eKonomy Pools). They sell it in one gallon refillable jugs (Hasa brand) for $4.75/gal. You have to buy it in a 4x1 gallon carrier (refundable $6 deposit) but it's a good deal cheaper than the hardware stores. Do you have any local pool shops that sell in bulk? It may be cheaper than HD/Lowes.

Hey,

I live in the Phoenix area and used to be able to get 31% Muriatic Acid from Lowes/HD for about $13.
This changed in the past few months and they seem to all be stocking 14% for $10.

Has it gone from everywhere or am I just being unlucky?

Thanks

I bought it last night at Home Depot. East Mesa. Power and McKellips. Black box $13.45

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.