2 intake lines

colosports:

Thanks for the link. Very clear and informative. This is my first year maintaining a pool and I can't tell you guys how helpful this forum has been to me.
Aaaaaand, maybe no shut down for us yet. It was around 100 degrees this weekend in sunny SoCal and it looks like the same pattern may continue for the next couple weeks. In the pool last night about 8:00 PM. Nice cool down to end a busy weekend.:paddle:

colosports:
Thanks for the link. It seems that whenever I have needed an answer to a question and didn't know where to start looking, someone sees my post and directs me to the right area or passes on some sage wisdom. This forum has been a great help to me, making my first season a successful season. Thanks to all.

Just about to shut down the pool when, what do you know, near 100 degrees in SoCal this weekend and probably into the next. Still enjoying a dip at
8:00 PM. :)

Again, thanks to all....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.