Wiring help needed. Dual mechanical intermatics to single electronic- dual wires?

zimm

May 6, 2013
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Help! I went to install my new intermatic electronic timer and I'm confused. I have dual mechanical timers. One for the pump, one for the boost pump (polaris). I also have a heater and salt water generator on the main pump timer.

The issue is that my 240v breakers have wires coming off each side of the breaker. So 110v a side. The mechanical timers have two inputs and outputs, one for each 110v wire. Well the electronic timer only has one input/load terminal for each of the 3 circuits.

I have 240 breakers for my main pump, boost pump, and the heater. How do I wire all of this up?

Looks like the new timer will only switch one leg of the 240V supply, which is exactly what the drawing shows.
So one leg coming off each breaker goes directly to the pump/heater and the other is run through the Line/Load terminals.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.