Shopping For New Brush

Jun 26, 2013
Texas City, TX
Unfortunately, Wall Whale co. is trying to relocate to USA - which is a good thing. In the meantime, I can't buy one. So, I need to buy a good combo brush and I will transfer to the Wall Whale fin once they start selling them again. Or does anyone know of a vendor still selling the Whales??

Unfortunately, Wall Whale co. is trying to relocate to USA - which is a good thing. In the meantime, I can't buy one. So, I need to buy a good combo brush and I will transfer to the Wall Whale fin once they start selling them again. Or does anyone know of a vendor still selling the Whales??

Sorry, but I'm confused. :confused:
Is this what you are looking for? The Wall Whale Swimming Pool Brush: Order Online
It is available for purchase. The company is located in the USA and is in Keller, Tx about 5 hours or 300 miles from Texas City, Tx.
Is this not the product you are looking for?

I have had the classic for over two years now. Works great, no problems except for normal nylon bristle wear & tear. Honestly I don't see the advantage of the XL as it has the reputation of being a lot harder to push. I have a 16k gallon in-ground pebbletek pool and I can brush it with the classic WW in less than 15mins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.