Your plans for your pool next season.

- Flagstone coping clean & seal.
- Solar cover with Marks DIY Solar-roller reel
- New plant (succulents) landscaping around the pool
- New landscape lighting transformer install
- Rainwater collection installation (money permitting)

But heck, if the hot weather starts to hold then swim season will be here in two weeks :shock:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk,16k gal SWG pool (All Pentair), QuadDE100 Filter, Taylor K-2006

Seriously?? I need to move south at some point in the future, or just wait for climate change to warm up Maryland!

This coming Wednesday is forecasted to be in the mid-90's. Water temp is on the up swing...if only I had a bubble cover ... grrrr

You're welcome to move to Tucson anytime. It's fabulous here and you can basically get rid of or sell all your winter clothes. I'm currently wearing shorts, a tee-shirt and flip-flops :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk,16k gal SWG pool (All Pentair), QuadDE100 Filter, Taylor K-2006

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So...... Did any of you get started on your projects? I finally got the pavers for my sidewalk. Had started looking last week, then Walmart had the basic 12" on clearance for $1. so that's what I am going with, ha .

Sure did.. we finished the upper patio project by the pool.. and we opted to buy a prefabbed outdoor kitchen.. we are just enjoying the outdoors.. no more projects for now.. just chillin and swimming.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm hoping for some consistently nice days so I can work on some things. I have a few extra days off coming up. Seems like we never had a long stretch of nice weather. And when we did, I was working to help pay for some of these projects, lol.

0b70be2b8f8a465fbd3a6bf0be84055b.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.