Yard fairly level, not sure where to go now

Silly question, but at what point in the process should the legs actually stand straight up without pulling in at the bottoms every time I move one back onto a paver? Its like I adjust one then all the others pull in a bit from the bottoms

If you really do have a leak and you are not full, I would stop filling and determine the stores return/exchange policy.. and figure which pavers are in the wrong spot. No reason to waste water and set yourself for a catastrophic failure of the seam with a full pool.

Yeah, looks like the filter won't turn on either! Must have gotten a returned one meant to go back to intex. My pavers are all where the legs stand level, its just they don't want to stand straight up level on their own :(

As the pool fills up and puts pressure on the liner and legs you will be able to adjust them up to a point. Do not let the pool fill up to far before adjusting. There will come a point when there will be to much pressure on the legs to move them. You will need to put your level on them to make sure they are straight as you adjust them.

As for how long it will take. I timed how long it took to fill a gallon container then did the math to determine how long it would take to fill my 5016 gallon pool. With the size of my hose and water pressure it took 24 hours to fill.

Hope you get an exchange for your damaged pool and filter. I know it is frustrating after all the planning and hard work to prep your pool site to find out you have a leak much less to have the filter not work. Hang in there it will be worth it in the end.

Thanks pfancher. I'm going to call Intex as soon as they open this morning.

I wonder if that's normal for the legs to want to go in at the bottoms when the pool is all up but empty, maybe from the weight of everything. After i had an inch or two maybe of water in the pool, the legs seemed to not draw in as much as when the pool was empty. I really felt like an episode of I Love Lucy for a while there, as i'd straighten out and level one leg, then go to the next and do the same, then that'd pull another leg in at the bottoms. I must have went around the pool almost twice before i realized how silly i was probably looking ;-)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.