Ya gotta love Leslies

itybitybob

Apr 21, 2014
Mesa AZ
So a few years ago I bought a pool filter from Leslies. It's a Jacuzzi JQC 420 cartridge filter. Shortly after my purchase Leslies stopped selling this filter. They not only stopped selling it but they have no replacement parts. When I go to the Leslies web site the only part they show is a sticker for around $38.00. Yup, I bet that's a great seller. I have had to scratch around to find compatable filters and have that resolved but today while cleaning the filters the air vent valve broke. I went to the local Leslies with the broken valve and they were unable to find the part and any thing that would be compatible. Once again I find a reason not to spend any money with Leslies. Product support does not live at Leslies. I reccomend shopping elseware.

Attachments

• Air vent valve.jpg
    Air vent valve.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 18
I
@1poolman1
Cross reference? Thanks.
If the pictures of the lid are correct, it looks like two 1/4" NPT holes in the lid. If so, a 1/4" brass T, a 1/4" x 1.5" brass nipple, new guage, brass radiator drain, pool-pump drain plug for the other port. Before special fittings were made, this is how all filters came. Maybe $25.00 total.
1690861775098.png1690861812854.png1690861872846.png

Reactions: Newdude and mknauss
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.