Wouldn't it be wondeful.......IF?

The rain can be useful, but the only thing I hate about it is if the water level gets to high, even just walking into the pool can cause the water to splash over into the grass and kill it, because of the chlorine.

^ Yes, I know, a run-on sentence. :p

I don't bath, cook, clean or drink rain water though Woody.

I don't understand your previous statement, could you explain, Woody. :)

I'm talking to Woody. On the previous page, I said it'd be wonderful if water were free and Woody said it is, Rain water is free. I said I don't use rain to bath, cook, clean and drink.

For you, maybe! Unless she's coming to clean my house she can take a hike! I've got 4 guys between the ages of 16 & 25 who get precious little done as it is. They don't need the distraction!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It would be wonderful IF I didn't have to work to pay for my toys....seems I'd get much more use out of the toys.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if......

....my pool was secluded enough so that I could be in the sun and not acquire tan lines.

....James Bond himself brought me margaritas at said secluded pool.
That's why I like my area. .. all backyards are sounded by an 8 ft cement block wall... so I could tan like that even in the city. .. except that I have kids and I burn instead of tan lol

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.