Worst that pool has ever looked

OCLT = 0
14 at 10pm and 14 at 7:30am. I found my answer to my earlier question when I read the how to section. I left the pump running and turned the SWG off for an hour before the first OCLT test.

I think, you're done with SLAM- congrats!

Now you can take care of your CYA by adding it slowly (over weeks) to get it to 70 ppm and monitoring your FC at all times so their ratio never falls below minimum level. It's better to be under than over with CYA as there's no easy way to get rid of its excess. Use liquid chlorine to quickly increase FC if your SWG is not producing enough. Don't let FC fall low and try to bring it back with SWG: SWG is intended to compensate daily loss, not for wide FC adjustments.

Wait with pH test / adjustments until FC falls below 10ppm. I usually try to adjust 1 - 2 parameters at a time to keep things simple so from that point of view pH adjustment can wait unless of course it goes out of 7.2 - 7.8 range.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.