RenoDataGuy

Jan 28, 2024
Reno, Nevada
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Bringing this thread back to life. I have the 100w version of this transformer. :cool:
I understand basic electrical, and I've got the hot side of my transformer wired up for 13v (yellow wire) as my lights are about 65 feet away from the transformer. The low voltage side has two black wires, and my Pentair Microbrites have a black and white wire. Which one goes to which. I'm assuming black on the lights is positive, and the white is negative.. yes maybe?

Appreciate the help.

If referencing an old thread, just place a link to it in a new post.
Chances are, those who posted in that old thread may not have visited the site in quite some time.

So, post a link to the old thread here and/or a link to the transformer you are using. Manufacturer and model number help as well.

Bringing this thread back to life. I have the 100w version of this transformer. :cool:
I understand basic electrical, and I've got the hot side of my transformer wired up for 13v (yellow wire) as my lights are about 65 feet away from the transformer. The low voltage side has two black wires, and my Pentair Microbrites have a black and white wire. Which one goes to which. I'm assuming black on the lights is positive, and the white is negative.. yes maybe?

Appreciate the help.
One wire goes to the common in the transformer (usually white to white) and the other to the voltage tap you are using. There is no positive/negative with AC power.

If referencing an old thread, just place a link to it in a new post.
Chances are, those who posted in that old thread may not have visited the site in quite some time.

So, post a link to the old thread here and/or a link to the transformer you are using. Manufacturer and model number help as well.
So.... I replied to the original thread, and the moderator moved me for some reason. Not sure why as my comment was completely related to the topic.

Anyways, I got it all figured out. :cool:

One wire goes to the common in the transformer (usually white to white) and the other to the voltage tap you are using. There is no positive/negative with AC power.
Thanks for replying. I am not concerned with how to wire the high voltage side. I had that wired up and it's good to go I was just concerned about the low voltage side. We are all good now.

So.... I replied to the original thread, and the moderator moved me for some reason. Not sure why as my comment was completely related to the topic.

Anyways, I got it all figured out. :cool:
Glad you got it all figured out!

Necroposting is frowned upon.
Unless you are the OP to an old thread and your post is directly related to your original thread, it's always best to start a new thread and link to the old post.
See post #2 above.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.