Wipe Out

I may have a convert. Be still my heart!
holding-its-breath-smiley.png

I love it when my neighbors all start texting me about “algae season” is going to start soon and that they saw sales at Leslie’s for shock … one was even so kind as to offer to buy it in bulk and share it with anyone in the sub-division if they needed it. It took all of my self-control not to respond with -

Pee Wee Reaction GIF

I love it when my neighbors all start texting me about “algae season” is going to start soon.
My neighbors always complain about the “pollen” that gets on their steps in the heat of the summer.

Even though our 3 pools are all within 75 yards of each other, they are convinced I must have different trees that don’t produce pollen. One of them adds a bunch of algaecide just in case I’m right that it’s algae. 🙄

My neighbors always complain about the “pollen” that gets on their steps in the heat of the summer.

Even though our 3 pools are all within 75 yards of each other, they are convinced I must have different trees that don’t produce pollen. One of them adds a bunch of algaecide just in case I’m right that it’s algae. 🙄
Please send a pic of this tree. I am in the market for some privacy screenings. :rolleyes:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.