Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Hi,

First closing on my new pool finished earlier this spring. Blew all the lines from the equipment pad using a modified pump lead and a cyclone blower. Airlocked the pool floor return. Also blew the spa intake from the spa after emptying the spa totally And then refilled the spa with pool water after capping off the jets and return.

After putting the cover on and thinking I was done I realized I didn’t run the blower. Is that a necessary step? Is there water coming back in the blower lines When blower not in use?

I will remove cover and redo the steps for the spa if needed and blow the blower lines….but honestly would prefer not too.

Any advice welcome

Damien

Yes, water can backflow into the spa air line when the blower is off. You just don;t know what your situation really is.

Open up the spa cover, lower the spa water level below the jets, run the blower, and then blow out the lines again.

Thank you @ajw22. This is what I ended up doing.
few to no water come out but this was the price to pay for sleeping well at night.

Damien

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.