Who's still here?

HAHAHAHAHA there DAVE. Its been snowing liek crazy this past week. Headed out on the RUDOLPH EXPRESS sled this weekend. Was even my birthday on Friday so all in all, it was a good weekend. Pic below!

Thought I would throw in a pic of my daughters BDAY party this past September!

Later DUDES/DUDETES

Thanks Ted! Appreciate that buddy! Hope your new job is going well over there!

By the way, my wife did find a job working at an eycare doctor. Worked out for the best. Just thought I would pass that update along since the lasttime we visited.

Later dude and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Happy 2011!

I check in now and then...still so thankful I found this place in 2010!

We closed/covered our pool for the first time this year and I am so glad I had pool school to walk me through it. Every now and then I peek under the cover and I see sparkling blue water...counting the months until that cover comes off again!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I'm always here, usually check in once or twice a day :cool: I feel for you guys back where it gets cold in the winter months,
here, it just rains less :goodjob: We'll be having an early-morning pool party monday at 4am while watching the Seahawks
beat the Bears :cheers:

2j2szkz.jpg

:wave:

It's cold here, we are in a snow storm right now...
It's supposed to be -8 tonight and blizzard conditions in the morning....

Sitting here trying to decide on what pool to buy this spring and drooling over the beautiful pools on here!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.