Who's still here? part II

In my part of Michigan the snow and cold are here. I come and read about all the pools that are still going and have enjoyed reading about those that are being built and planned. I still havent decided if we can fit the 28ft ag pool into our back yard when spring comes. I guess it depends on if we can get some of the trees out that blocked the sun from the smaller 18 footer. This is the only online group I read. Kimrst

Still here Ted! Winter is here in ND. We are currently in a blizzard watch. Yes, I said BLIZZARD WATCH for Saturday and Sunday.

Since I ride snowmobile, I am looking forward to it.

Anyhoo! right now I am getting my ducks in a row for the spring work that will need to take place this year. Big list of things to be done including a change of sand, new pump, new multiport, some new repiping, and an upgrade to the Jandy 2 port pool valves. Should be fun.

In the meantime, I am in full Winter mode. Attached is my new sled. Just took it around the block the other day, but by this weekend, there should be enough snow to ride my sled. Cant wait!

See ya!

Attachments

• Sled Pics 08-09 010.jpg
    Sled Pics 08-09 010.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 219
Haaayyy. :wave: I'm still around too. You guys have done such a good job of training me that I'm pretty much on auto pilot here! :sleep: I decided not to close the pool and so far so good. Not too bad. I put the digital timer with the freeze protection on the pump and it is all working like a charm! I did forget to get the electrician to hook up the SWG, but I figured that it really won't do much good for them to come back, I'm just doing bleach. At least until Spring. I've gotten kinda lazy about testing the water...every couple of weeks now instead of weekly, but the water is still beautiful at 40 degrees!!! Brrrrr! 98 days until the first day of Spring! :bounce:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Relatively a newbie here. Love the site - visit often.... the science fascinates me. Hot tub user....thought about putting in a pool when kids were younger but with the current "global cooling" going on :wink: and living in northern Ohio, fear I would only get 3 months use per year.
Barry

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.