Who made this pool? Help! 🙂

KYPoolgal

Mar 19, 2023
Louisville, KY
So I'm going to ask the age old question "who is the manufacturer of this pool" because I have searched and searched and searched and can't find anything. It came with the house I bought 3 years ago. It's been a good pool but I need some top rails. I assume it's an older pool. I will post what pictures I have, it's a 15x25 oval.Screenshot_20230319_132522_Photos.jpg20220925_145024.jpg20190813_182841.jpg20210502_192647.jpg

Do the sidewalls feel solid? The discoloration on the sidewalls would be concerning to me impacting the overall structural integrity, it looks like rust may be forming on the inside, especially up along the top of the sidewalls (unless it's supposed to be a pine wood design pattern?).

Yes they do feel solid and there is a grainy, wood paneling, type pattern. But there may be rust at the top about an inch below the top rails. Especially since the one top rail is so rusted. I am replacing the liner soon so I should be able to see.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.