shellsingleton

Bronze Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Mar 10, 2008
Lafayette, LA w/pool in Hot Springs, AR
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
I’m going to switch to SWG this season and would like to get some input on the Autopilot Chlorsync CS30. My pool is 10K gallons.
Also in the running is the Circupool RJ-30 Plus, more expensive but longer warranty, a bit more output. RJ30 doesn’t have WiFi controller available like the CS30.
Thanks for your help!
Edit- accidentally put compupool instead of circupool...

Last edited:
You are the first to mention the Chlorsync CS30 here. Let’s see if anyone has it yet.

I’m going to switch to SWG this season and would like to get some input on the Autopilot Chlorsync CS30. My pool is 10K gallons.
Also in the running is the Circupool RJ-30 Plus, more expensive but longer warranty, a bit more output. RJ30 doesn’t have WiFi controller available like the CS30.
Thanks for your help!
I'm currently in the same situation and was curious on your thoughts about the CS30? Was it worth the purchase or should I just go with the RJ-30 Plus for a few hundred more?

Thanks

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
After my post in June, the manufacturer
sent a whole new system to me, along wi someone to install it. Fantastic customer service! It’s been 5 months now, and we love this system. We have a 12,500 gallon pool, and have it currently set to 42% output. I do have to lower it more as our chlorine is very high. What output is everyone using?

Reactions: Newdude
and have it currently set to 42% output. I do have to lower it more as our chlorine is very high. What output is everyone using?
Depends on the daily demand which is different for all regions. But regardless of where it is, It increases slowly week over week until the peak season, and then drops accordingly for the back half of the season. This is a GREAT time to learn as when you miss an adjustment time, you overproduce FC, which is a GREAT ‘problem’. There is wiggle room up to and including Slam level based upon the FC/CYA Levels, and almost no wiggle room below target levels. So ‘screw up’ on the high side anytime you wish. :)

In the spring you will use your regular testing to spot the times you need to match the increasing daily demand as the season ramps up.

Also thinking about this one. I have a separate 2" line going to one jet (use to be for cleaner, but now I use electric robot), would that be a good place for it? I've read they are more efficient with lower flow, which this is probably 30% of what pump is running, normally around 1750 (because of heat pump). Is DIY easy, or worth having an installer? I probably wouldn't get the wifi, just something else to go wrong (and it's also most distant to router).

I've read they are more efficient with lower flow, ...

You didn't read that here.

Flow makes no difference to a SWG efficiency.

Only the % generation control affects the chlorine output. The SWG either has sufficient flow and is ON or not.

Reactions: tcat
Hello
I came across this thread while looking for answers to my issues with my Chlorsync SC-30, and I joined the forum.
I recently bought and got the system installed last August 2021. It was working great, and I was thrilled until it stopped working.
After a 24 BOOST, @100%, the cell started flashing the red light, and the day after, there was no power in the cell.
I troubleshoot, checked the fuse in the power box, etc., and had no luck. It has been two weeks since I tried to make a warranty claim and the service provider they referred me to is a disaster (Crystal Clear pools).
Hopefully they send someone soon

Thanks for your help!
I have had two installed over a course of a couple weeks and they both have just stopped working due to power failure in the system. Anyone else have this issue or know what might be causing it?

I have had two installed over a course of a couple weeks and they both have just stopped working due to power failure in the system. Anyone else have this issue or know what might be causing it?
Eeeek. that is rough to have to deal with. I have the Auto Pilot Dig-220 it is the predecessor to the ChlorSync it seems. I love the Dig-220 I will be following this thread to see about an upgrade. I'm a huge gadget guy. I am drawn to the app interface even though a 30ft walk outside could tell me the same thing right now. Best of luck to you with a solution.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.