Which gauge is best?

Jul 21, 2012
Hello,
We are planning to replace the overlap liner on our above ground pool. Our current liner, which is the standard blue color, has lasted for more than a decade. I was considering purchasing a 25 gauge liner with a design called, "Glimmerglass" from linerworld.com. I was able to find it on Amazon. Several reviews stated that it was super thin and the seam blew out within a week of installation. Some also said that the design faded to white. For that reason, I will purchase another plain blue liner.
I have a few questions:
1. Has anyone purchased a liner from linerworld.com? If so, was it a quality product?
2. I found a less expensive plain blue liner on the Inyo pools website. However, it is described as "standard gauge". Since they don't clearly state the gauge, it makes me wonder if it is very thin. I chatted with a representative who said that standard gauge is 20.
3. Amazon has a plain blue 30 gauge liner for $130 more than the 20 gauge. Would it be worth the extra money to get the 30 gauge?
Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• glimmerglass pool liner.png
    glimmerglass pool liner.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.