Lincoln, NE
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45 Plus
Closed the pool for the winter and now it's time to hit some trails. I built this last year, then got into the pool build and these are the are about the only rocks I've climbed so far.... We haven't really even been anywhere with it yet, where's your favorite offroad place to go?20210403_120734.jpgJeep 1.jpgDSC_0885-cutout.pngDSC_0904.jpg

I had a cherokee sport 99, built like a tank. Served me well for 22 years. My kids learned to drive on it. They are no longer built as before and they are way overpriced. Still love them, but i wont be gettin another any time soon.

I had a cherokee sport 99, built like a tank. Served me well for 22 years. My kids learned to drive on it. They are no longer built as before and they are way overpriced. Still love them, but i wont be gettin another any time soon.
Been on the hunt for one of those for my son!
Its hit or miss trying to find one that’s not falling apart/ragged out.
Drove 3 hours to look at one that seemed like a real cherry but had no undercarriage pics - it was a little pricey but at a dealership. I took one look under it & we got back in the car & came home. 1/2 of the front suspension was completely rusted through & hanging! The whole underside was ate up. I guess they pushed it into the spot it was parked. We couldn’t have driven it down the street much less 3 hours home. The body & interior was pristine! Decent mileage for the age. I even called in advance & told the guy how far I was coming- he didn’t say anything except “come on”. 😡

If money is no objection, you can get one here. They are the best. I thought long and hard to send my cherokee to them to have it restored to new. I was too far away and so in love with my money that i just could not do it.
Instead i got this baby! #motomami :party:
36140AB0-5DAD-40E1-9CAD-137A9FE51FDC.jpeg

If money is no objection, you can get one here. They are the best. I thought long and hard to send my cherokee to them to have it restored to new. I was too far away and so in love with my money that i just could not do it.
Instead i got this baby! #motomami :party:
View attachment 537957
That looks like something I could kill myself on! 😂

• Wow
Reactions: Flying Tivo
Been on the hunt for one of those for my son!
Its hit or miss trying to find one that’s not falling apart/ragged out.
Drove 3 hours to look at one that seemed like a real cherry but had no undercarriage pics - it was a little pricey but at a dealership. I took one look under it & we got back in the car & came home. 1/2 of the front suspension was completely rusted through & hanging! The whole underside was ate up. I guess they pushed it into the spot it was parked. We couldn’t have driven it down the street much less 3 hours home. The body & interior was pristine! Decent mileage for the age. I even called in advance & told the guy how far I was coming- he didn’t say anything except “come on”. 😡
That sucks! I've had good luck with all of my vehicles through AutoTrader. I've had 6 Jeeps over the last 25 years, I fly one way to pick them up. Got one in NY City, Chicago, Kansas City, Orlando, the one in my pics I found in Ft. Pierre, South Dakota.

Reactions: Mdragger88

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.