Where to buy stickers?

Aug 2, 2013
Hello,

I would like to buy no step and no diving stickers for the top rail of my pool that buts up against my deck. I know that they may be tacky, but with teenagers using the pool regularly, I would feel better if they are there. Any recommendations of where to buy ones that will hold up to the sun and salt water?

Thanks

Here is one place with a variety of signs, stencils and stickers. I would think the vinyl stickers would not care about salt water. Spray paint with stencils onto a cement deck should work well. I would probably not use the aluminum signs by the salt water. Here is a place that sells plastic signs, which would probably hold up best.

Here is another vendor and this one even has a few inlay ceramic tiles.

My pool was installed this past spring, and while my grand kids know the depths and rules, we do have people with their kids over. So I plan to either get some stickers, or stencils and spray onto my cement decking the depths, and the no diving symbol, at the appropriate areas on both long sides of the pool, before I reopen the pool next spring.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.