Where can I get replacement for Spectrum 360 Blue lights?

poolrabbit55

Apr 12, 2023
Chandler, AZ
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-30
I have spectrum 360 blue pools lights and looks like i can just replace them without messing with the wiring. The light in spa is almost dead and the one in pool is fully dead. I did not find anything on Amazon and bluesquare website did not have any for sale. Where do I get just the led light bulbs part without the wires. I see some cheap ones on Amazon but don't know if they will fit the socket I have.

Attachments

• 20230506_131005.jpg
    20230506_131005.jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 20230506_130954.jpg
    20230506_130954.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 20230506_130948_001.jpg
    20230506_130948_001.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Looks like they are In your backyard lol, I'd be inclined to walk one into them and see if they would sell you the replacement
3344 n Nevada st , chandler AZ

Looks like they are In your backyard lol, I'd be inclined to walk one into them and see if they would sell you the replacement
3344 n Nevada st , chandler AZ
I too have a Spectrum 360 Blue Light that is failing. I contacted Blue Square to see if I can buy the fixture as I know how to replace. They referred me to my pool contractor who will charge me an astronomical amount for the fixture and insist on installing which they will also charge an arm and a leg to do. Anyone know where I can buy the fixture. Thanks.

I just bought 4 new Bluesquare Nicheless replacements for my pool.
I ordered them thru www.Epoolsupply.com, that is who Bluesquare recommended I use to buy my infloor parts as well.

They were special order and used the contact form on the website.
Thanks, I contacted Epoolsupply they don't sell the Spectrum 360 blue light bulb. I have used them before for other parts. Great prices and service. My pool builder charges outrageous prices for service calls and parts so don't want to go to them if I can help it.

I am in the same position. Two of my 3 lights have failed.
This website advertises them.

But $499 per light is a lot. I have not reached out to my pool builder to see if they would sell directly to me without installation. I am quite capable of unscrewing two Phillips screws and the back connector without professional support.

My buddy had his pool built about 6 months after me and his lights have likewise failed after 3 years. Seems pretty pricey and poor MTBF.

Reactions: flyingboxes
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.