Where are you buying your CYA? $$ doubled on ebay where I was getting it.

caliskier

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 24, 2014
Oklahoma City, OK
I was getting it on ebay 50 lbs for $100 2 years ago, now its 25 lbs for $100. I am almost out. Where are you getting it?
This is what i bought before...

OK, no no no no no, bad bad bad. Avoid Pucham Shop, deal too good to be true. I never got a tracking number, website went down the next day. Got one reply from them that they would send a tracking number this was after my first email after 3 days. Another 11 days and 3 emails later, still no tracking number, no response. I filed a report with my credit card to hopefully get the money back.

OK where did I get my CYA? Rx Clear® Swimming Pool Conditioner/Stabilizer - 25 lbs. - PoolSupplies.com
I got 2 boxes at 25 lbs each so 50lbs for $130. That included tax, free shipping, but they hit you with handling for $10.95. So I found a coupon code for $10 which was EPS22WELCOME. This was the cheapest I could find by quite a bit.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.