What's your current pool temp?

Wow. I wish we had blooming plants and shrubs. Gotta wait 4+ months for that.

Pool is cold. I don't have a thermometer in it and no ice yet, although I did have ice on it the other day.

Expecting mine to completely freeze this week, temperature of 6 forecasted for Tuesday night here. It's going to feel so much colder than usual dispute to the unusually warm temps we've had lately.

The water on the cover is frozen. Its not solid even though it's cold!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Speaking to my wife last night it was almost 89F, and I'm in LA for the weekend where it got down to around ~52F. :(

But I'll be home Monday morning and splashing around with a BBQ and few coldies in the afternoon. :D

^ From an area of sun and beaches and a country with little snow that looks awsome to me.

87degF, the sun is starting to set and it's been a fab afternoon in pool.

Last several days... makes me wonder why I live here! Single digits for high temps, double digit negatives at night. Up to 20 degrees today, maybe near freezing tomorrow.

Time to lace up the skates tonight on the outdoor rink. *insert hockey emoji here*

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.