What's your current pool temp?

Hoping mine is decent tomorrow, it's supposed to be 87 air temp tomorrow. what?! It hit that maybe once the whole summer, what the heck?

Not sure what the pool is like, wasn't home much today. There was a terrible storm yesterday evening, we lost power until this morning. It nearly blew the ladder out of the pool! The
LAdder had been in the middle of the wooden platform. had a lot of tree debris throughout the yard.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
This has been a really cool summer. For the last two years my water temps have stayed above 84 all summer. This year I am only getting MAYBE 3 days a week with the temps above 80. My wife wont even get in the pool til it gets to 84. I have an Intex ABG but if things dont change I am going to have to spend more on a Propane pool heater then I have spent on my entire setup so far.
Hopefully Global warming (or at least normal temps) for my desert region return next year.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.