What's your current pool temp?

Was 83 degrees this morning. Got a new pool pump motor installed and turned on the heater. Now it is 86 and climbing [emoji2]

72 degrees. Just turned on the heater as I'm hosting a BBQ and pool party. It will probably be too cold to swim thanks to Harvey. I'm pitching a mini fit because I wanted to show off my remodeled pool.

It has been in 60s all week, not a hint of the sun, Harvey is passing by now. Sunday is supposed to be 73 and Monday hopefully 85plus. I will crank up heater a little to 84 and get a few days of pool time. Looks like summer is over.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
yes, the equipment is in my sig, I set the temp on my pentair solartouch controller (which can also be used for cooling at night). My pool cools overnight to generally 86-87 the solar kicks on and raises it to 89 usually before noon, then turns off and if's it's sunny and 90+ my pool might raise 1-2 degrees by late afternoon.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.