What's your current pool temp?

48 degrees.. SoCal!! As soon as the weather starts holding in the 70's, I will turn on the heater a few hours a day to start the warmup [emoji23][emoji23]

Christina
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
01253ea22ba456c653d8bed28e4afb79.jpg

Hit upper 80s today, hard to believe the pool temperatures in the 50s, I wanted to jump in so bad. [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our pool temp has jumped up to 59° here.

I think the past few weeks of warmer storms helped up the temperature. I opened the pool last weekend during the afternoon which bumped the temperature up a few degrees just in one day...it is currently a balmy 68° outside and the pool gets full sun for about 4 hours now.

However, the next "atmospheric river" of rain storms is bearing down on those of us in Northern California...

59 this morning, 64 now (turned on the heat pump). Supposed to be above 70 for the next week or so, so I thought I'd see if I could get it to 75 in a few days. Hopefully jump in Monday or Tuesday

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.