What's your current pool temp?

Heck, we got like 5" of snow in TX last night. 21* tonight. What the HECK??? I just checked my temp and the thermo said DANG COLD. I don't know how to convert that to fahrenheit. Not sure I know how to spell farenheit either.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
54 Degrees in the pool as of yesterday and the water is crystal clear and soooo tempting looking.
Weather this week in GA is hitting high 70s so we're getting closer to spring....I don't trust that we won't be surprised with a few colder days yet to come before spring truly arrives.

There's still a pile of snow in the driveway, and I'm sitting on a chair by the covered pool in the 61 degree sunshine. I would guess the pool may be 50 degrees. I may check that in a little bit. I can't weight to get her uncovered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spring is here, so I put the solar cover on and turned on the solar collector. Water was 62 two days ago, when I turned it on. It went to 71 yesterday, and up to 78 today. A few more days and........swim time!

It's moving backwards...

I finally put the radio thermometer back in the pool this week and it's been steady at 62. It rained all night and i woke up to 59.....

I guess it will be a little longer until we are in the pool.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.