What's your current pool temp?

Pool temp went down to 60 after last weeks lack of sun here in NJ. Today the temp was back to 66 and after today...maybe 70's. Warm enough for the kids. I may turn the heat on for this weekend.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
82s same everday here all year round. i've never heard of a swim season,!!!! till i got to TFP .Great site keep up the good work LUV IT. I live in Phuket {pronouced poo ket /not- well u know what i mean} come on over for a beer an barbie

8) :sun: :handshake:

Frankie

frankthailand said:
82 - 85 same everday here all year round. i've never heard of a swim season,!!!! till i got to TFP .Great site keep up the good work LUV IT. I live in Phuket {pronouced poo ket /not- well u know what i mean} come on over for a beer an barbie

8) :sun: :handshake:

Frankie

Frankie, thanks for the invite! :)

Totally jealous of water temp 82 - 85 year around!

72. But I live here in ND. Really been a cold spring as we got snow mid May :evil:

Now the weather is finally in uper 70s and my solar blanket is working awesome. I hope in the next day or two it will be around 75 and then I will jump in depending on the weather.

84...no heater/solar, just a dark pool surface, I think that's helped us a lot...it might hurt us by August, that remains to be seen.

At least we can run the fountain at night to help cool the water.

Going to jump in the pool now, just got a ice cold 6-pack!

uwimage said:
84...no heater/solar, just a dark pool surface, I think that's helped us a lot...it might hurt us by August, that remains to be seen.

At least we can run the fountain at night to help cool the water.

Going to jump in the pool now, just got a ice cold 6-pack!

Yes I believe the darker surface will attract and hold the heal earlier.
So when you hit your hot spell we will see what happens.

Good Luck.
Iggy

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.