What's your current pool temp?

you can have some of our Ontario heat!
Finally had a decent weekend without so much humidity.
Pools back down to a nice 82-84 from 92 on friday!
Now I need water - all that evaporation has left my skimmer starving for H2O - will likely need to order a truck in on friday since tomorrows forecast rain will only bring 1/2 inch max.

Hey Matt, a quick suggestion, head to your local walmart, buy the largest fan you can find, or two, and aim them at the maritmes please. We have not had a day over 22 here for 2 straight weeks. Even with all my solar panels, I can only get up to 79 or 80 at the most, and then its to cold out to really spend any time at all in the pool.

I actually thought of writing a letter to the editor of our local paper, appoligising to all residents for us putting in a pool and ruining their summer with crappy weather :)

Rik

Just joined and thought I would chime in. My pool has been ~ 88 degrees for the last few days. I have a 16500 gallon inground pool with spa, and it's been above 80 degrees since late May. Yeah, the rain has knocked it down a bit, but it gains temp real fast when the sun is out. I've been swimming since April (yeah, the water was cold, but what the heck).

I'll post more details (and pics) about the pool soon, after I update my sig.

Mike

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
88 today..solar pumping it out like crazy...just a note, turned off the solar controller for an hour, and then went to check what controller was stating for temp..the water in the panels was 156 and once I turned it on, the water going into the pool was 107 for almost ten minutes..lol..my wife asked me to go get her shampoo.

I live in Sacramento. It's been mild here the last three weeks...outside temp between 80 and 95 (though today's high was 97).

My pool has been sitting at 76 degrees for the last three weeks. Brrr...

Obviously I have no heating solution...and the sun is on my pool from about 9:00 to 3:00.

Warm in SE PA

87 here in Southeastern PA yesterday. 82 when I left the house for work this morning. The water was cool (about 80) up until about mid July. Now that the evening air temps are staying above 70, the warm water temps are holding. I expect to see 88 when I get home this evening.

When it hits 90, it's time to pull out the fountain and cool the water down.

Wow, we are having such a mild summer! Our pool is staying steady at right around 83-84....most days. I liked the 86-87 better though!! If we had the sun a bit longer (we get full sun from about 8-2) it would probably stay a little warmer. If we have another mild summer next year we are buying some sort of heating solution. Last summer it was crazy hot.....didn't get the pool til this year though. :wink:

Mine hit 90 yesterday. At least ten days before we have a high temp less than 90, so it will be that way a while. Anything over 87 is hot to me.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.