What's your current pool temp?

It is now 89 degrees[emoji20]. We have been having a cold front here and lots of rain[emoji50]. Can’t seem to get the pool back up in the low 90’s because of cloudy skies and rain. I may have to consider moving south [emoji23]We got 2.5 inches this afternoon. I guess I will brave it and stick my feet in. Ha ha [emoji482]

Texas is a mighty fine state Brent to which you would be welcome! Oh wait you said south and not west... Oh well I still say Texas is awesome!

I don’t usually come in this thread, and now I remember why. All you people that have pools in the 80’s and are complaining, :pth: You’re more then welcome to come here with some of your water, in exchange for my 93 octane. :mrgreen:

91, 91, 91 always 91, it's raining a lot over here as well, multiple times a day but at this point the solar doesn't need to be on more than a few hours a day and my pump runs from 9 to 5 so it's always 91 at some point in the day usually by noon.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Down to 82 after a foot of rain the last few days and no sun.

Interesting to see where others like there pool temps. I like it 82-86 the wife likes it 88-90. We have hit 90-91 a few times. I turn on the chiller when it hits 90 if I am gonna be in pool all day. Having a cold snap this week water made it down to 84 which is just perfect for me. Morning swim might be 82.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.