What's your current pool temp?

89 yesterday. Solar and solar cover on. No heat pump. Yet. Its in the low 60s overnight and a bit rainy. Sunny and mid 80s this weekend should be good for some swimmin!

:paddle:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
78 and provides a good shock on initial plunge but still bearable if moving around Not sure how much lower I can stand :)

78 and provides a good shock on initial plunge but still bearable if moving around Not sure how much lower I can stand :)
Agreed, I'm at 76 and it's just tolerable to help extend my swim season into October. At 76, you don't "ease" into the water. I get the first step and dive in! After the initial shock, it's actually quite enjoyable with air temps in the high 80's still. At this rate, I won't stop swimming until November, and I'll be back at it in early April.

90 again. When the salesman sold me my overpriced solar he said "a cold pool is an unused pool" or something like that.

I grew up in NH and we swam in the ocean that never even reached 70. Now I won't stay in water that is under 86 and I won't even get into water that is under 80 lol

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.