What is the edge pump run time for infinity/vanishing edge that has a levolor autofill?

Vados09

Apr 20, 2020
CA
I have edge pump for vanishing edge that has electronic levolor autofill. I'm still trying to figure out how this autofill works but what do you recommend on how long should I run edge pump for? IS the longer I run it, the more water adds with auto fill? I turned it off after 15-20 min of running the pump and I can see the levolor power/sensor/fill are still one for sometime after that, so seems like it doesn't matter how long edge pump runs ?

The Levolor runs independently from your pumps. It will add water if it senses your water is low with your pump on or off.

hmmm ok, is there a way to adjust auto fill water pressure then? when its filling, it is slowly dripping where the basin is. Can it be adjusted in Levolor solenoid valve? ( if I have one, so far cant find it )

hmmm ok, is there a way to adjust auto fill water pressure then? when its filling, it is slowly dripping where the basin is. Can it be adjusted in Levolor solenoid valve? ( if I have one, so far cant find it )

You have the solenoid valve somewhere.

The question is if the adjustment should be at the solenoid valve or the pressure of the water feed into the valve. There is a flow control knob on the valve to adjust the flow rate.

You need to follow the blue wires from the control box to find the valve.

1654818284052.png

Thank you for your help Allen! I think I found it.. I tried to turn the top knob all the way counterclock but the flow does not increase unless Im looking at the wrong place. Here are some pics. As the edge pump working, the only blast of water I see going into the basin is on image1 then it stops once pump is off. And I don't even know on image 3 what that nozzle suppose to do next to metal nozzle with little water coming out

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 7
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 8
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 8
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.