what else to use besides adding Renew on a weekly basis's

Using their measurements and figuring for a 6" freeboard I get about 8600 gallons. You lose a lot from the step end. If you look at the drawing they measure from the very back of the curve at the steps and from the very outside of the flange both ways.

frustratedpoolmom

yes i do have metal in the water. last year i had to put jack's magic purple stuff in the pool every two weeks not sure but the only way i know of getting rid of it is to put a conditioner on my water line or keep putting the JM purple stuff in. I'll have to wait and see once i get the chemicals all balanced out, as it was crystal clear yesterday when i got home from work.

Hi:

I have a 28x14 Trilogy pool and the "book" said 7,000 gallons. I'm not sure where they get those numbers.... With an average depth of 4.5 ft., I actually have slightly over 13,000 gallons when I calculate it.

Edie

If you count each step as a separate rectangles and calculate the step area individually to calculate gallons, each step area is only 50-100 gallons. Then if you measure what's left, with the average depth, and I get close to 9,700 gallons. Since the step area has a lot of variables and the depth is gradual, it could be less than 10,000. Of course I'm no expert, that's just my guess cuz I felt like it, LOL

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.