What does the Percentage setting actually mean?

Skippy and I have a Compupool and was told at installation that if we set it to 10%, it would produce chlorine for 6 minutes each hour. 20% would be 12 minutes each hour, and so on...
I'm going to have to research the cycle time.
Yip :flower:

Yeah, that seconds/minutes is not correct.

I don't recall for the T-15. I think it actually changed at some point. There are some threads around that mention it.
There are some manufacturers that are 90, 120, and 180 minutes.

Thanks I knew the info had to be around somewhere but could not find it, bit surprised the cycle it that long but good to know. Might be easier for those that are in question to just run at 100% and turn the system off when they reach their target and just go with pump only if they want some more filtering.

Awesome info, thanks. This had been bothering me, was wondering if I was having a problem. When I manually start things up, diagnostics show good voltage and amps at the salt cell. When I get home and the timer has kicked it on for a while, sometimes I'd look and see 0 for both, and was wondering if I was having that relay problem that was mentioned (but FC seemed fine, so looked like it was working somehow). Guess this answers it, and I just have the bad luck to check when it's in the OFF part of the cycle usually!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.