What Does My Budget Buy?

That's interesting feedback. Depths are still something very much up in the air.

We have a 2.5 yr old boy and he loves jumping in more than anything else. He plays on the extended steps we have but is really happy floating around. He's in a puddle jumper right now but is having swimming lessons and expect he'll be even more interested in going down the slide and jumping in than being able to touch the bottom.

We live in Cypress, Texas. Our pool was built 2-1/2 years ago, they began 4 days before Christmas. Things were slow then and I got 3 bids. The one we went with stuck best to the budget I had outlined and threw in a few incentives like repairing our existing sprinklers and replacing all grass afterward. Our pool is basically 30x16 (not including steps and suntan shelf). You can see our specs below. Original budget was $50K. We wound up enlarging the deck some and stubbing out for the outdoor kitchen, so that wound up at $52K in the end.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.