What did you do to your pool today?

Put out all my pretty stuff, hung some decorations on the fence, and adjusted chems. Nudged the water temp with the heater for a few hours, from 75-87. All the grandkids came over and everybody (except our newest baby and her mama) SWAM! So much fun!

IMG_0545.jpgIMG_0553.jpgIMG_0552.jpgIMG_0560.jpgIMG_0571.jpg

Just simply admired the crystal clear water...

...and I may have turned the pump on for the day.

...and then I may have went back to admiring it some more...

b6d83a12598e0b146bdeff8a138dc08b.jpg

Sent from my mobile device.

Niiiiiice work Kevin!!!!

Pretty amazing how easy it is huh? Good work man. :goodjob:
Thanks Pat!!!

I have to agree with you, very simple once you learn and apply it.

Like many on here, I acquired this pool two summers ago when I moved in, followed by that, "what did I get myself into?!" moment. This is my third season with TFP and I am not going anywhere.

I especially enjoy when my local pool store asks if I need anything besides the hardware I occasionally pick up... I just simply smile and say, "no thank you!" [emoji2]

Sent from my mobile device.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Nini! That looks SO pretty!!!! It all looks so comfy as well. I bet it did not look like that after everyone was done with it! LOL

Kim:kim:

Thanks, Kim!
Everything actually still looked good! The kids stayed in the water the whole time, getting out only to jump off the sides. My sweet Gabey was just heartbroken when it was time to go home to go to bed.

I had one person here who put on a bunch of suntan lotion and then proceeded to sit everywhere...now I get to see how spot clean-able my lounge cushions are...:hammer:

Maybe I can swim in my pool some day. Waaahhh....:sad:

You're in Texas....is it still THAT cold? What about a solar cover??

Ran my R2 unit twice in the pool to get up the last of the dirt and worms still on the bottom. Yuck on emptying the filters on the first run...

bustedtees.1892d996-996a-4551-a730-fb85a392.gif

Water looking great but cold. Have been trying to get 3 pounds of CYA to dissolve all week. Almost all dissolved. Must not be really soluble at 60 degrees.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support